Where Culture meets Cybersecurity
DeMontfort Fine Art (DMFA) is a leading art dealership which works with a group of galleries spanning the whole country. As a people-first company, even the smallest of details can make the biggest difference, especially when it comes to a growing digital footprint.
Rapid threat detection
DMFA benefits from an 11-minute average threat detection time, showcasing a swift security response.
With an average investigation time of just 9 minutes, DMFA experiences a highly efficient threat evaluation process.
Quick response turnaround
We also fitted adjustable Multisensors for greater coverage and to magnify key details.
What did we do?
- Implement 24/7 threat monitoring
- Incorporate proactive threat hunting measures to identify and counteract potential cybersecurity threats
- Generate sufficient visibility into network data traffic to help identify unusual activities that could indicate a security incident.
- IBM QRadar, a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) product into their existing SentinelOne solution
- IBM’s QRadar Network Detection and Response (NDR) platform
- Proactive threat hunting algorithms into the SOC
DMFA now has a more secure operational environment with enhanced real-time threat monitoring and immediate response capabilities. As a result, they’re experiencing a significant increase in cybersecurity awareness with access to regular reporting and insights, as well as greater confidence in meeting compliance requirements – due to rigorous logging and reporting facilitated by the centralised SIEM solution.