Understand your data flow, lifecycle and requirements, and get expert opinion to help develop your future data storage and management strategy
Around 80% of data is unstructured (typically), driven by file-based workloads such as digital media, research data and business intelligence. An unstructured data assessment visualises your different data types and their life cycles to provide a view of how you store and use data across the organisation. The assessment is delivered by our own experienced team, talking to key stakeholders to understand how your data is used whilst using detail oriented tools sets and methodologies tailored to your organisation. Our insights will be presented in a workshop session with our expert recommendations to help you identify what data management strategies would help you accelerate your business objectives.
Why have an assessment?
- Do you know how much unstructured data you have?
- Do you know when it was last accessed?
- Is it all sitting on expensive tier 1 storage?
- We will work with key stakeholders in your organisation to better understand how the data is created, used and secured
- We use our knowledge and experience to advise on data management strategies
- Build a full data management life cycle model that works within your industry regulations and cyber security strategy
- During an informal presentation session, we work through our findings and recommendations
Covering all bases: What else we can do
boxxe enables organisations to be the best they can be through the use of technology. To continue business growth in 2023, businesses need trusted partners to support their innovation and ongoing digital transformation. Understanding what data management strategies would help you to accelerate your business objectives is a key area to focus on. Get in touch with us below to find out how we can support your business with our Unstructured Data Assessment, or explore more of our Hybrid Cloud solutions.
Get in touch
Find out more about protecting your business with Unstructured Data Assessment
Our clients love us
Business challenges? We see your opportunity. That's why we do what we do, and can provide you with a service like no other.